Terms and Conditions
THE TERMS ARE INTENDED FOR ALL USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE, INCLUDING THOSE WHO ARE SIMPLY NAVIGATING THE WEBSITE OR THOSE WHO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE OUR GOODS. BY USING OR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE.
Account Registration: As a condition of your use of certain features of the Service, you may be required to register an account with KALYSS-WIG and must provide true and accurate account information at all times (including, without limitation, ensuring that your account information remains current at all times by updating your account profile.)
Account Security: As part of the registration process, you will be instructed to choose a username and password. The selected username and password may only be used by you. You are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. We reserve the right to reclaim user names on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others will be permanently suspended.
Minimum Age: The Website and Service are intended solely for persons who are 18 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Website or Service by anyone under 18 years of age is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Website or Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older.
4. Use of the Website/Service by All Users
PRODUCTS/SERVICES INFORMATION: We strive to ensure that information on the Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Website may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We do not 100% guarantee the accuracy and how current the website’s information is. All features, specifications, and other details of the products and services offered via the Service and Website and, as applicable, prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not access, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, visit or otherwise exploit for any commercial or any other non-personal purpose any content accessible via the Service without the express written consent of KALYSS. KALYSS retains the right to determine whether or not your use of the Service is consistent with the Terms. We may suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Website or Services and to refuse any future use of all or portions of the Website or Services if your use breaches or fails to comply with any of the Terms. Additionally, we may seek any and all other remedies available to it, including (a) seeking injunctive relief with any court of competent jurisdiction to enjoin any breach or failure to comply with any of the Terms; and/or (b) seeking damages relating to any breach or failure to comply with any of the Terms.
- Utilizing the Service or otherwise engaging in conduct via the Service in violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Interfering with or damaging the Service, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology.
- Using the Website or Services for any commercial or competitive purpose whatsoever without express, written permission from KALYSS.
- Collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the Service or any portion thereof, without the express, written consent of the KALYSS.
- Taking any action with respect to the Service which we deem to be (in our sole and absolute discretion) inappropriate for, damaging to, or not in the best interest of, the Service or the best interests of KALYSS’s business operations.
- Assisting any other party in doing or engaging in any of the foregoing conduct.
KALYSS expressly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate a user’s access to the Service or any portion thereof due to any act that would constitute a violation of the Terms.
5. Third Party Content and Websites.
The Service (and any portions thereof) may contain features and functionalities that may link to other websites with goods and services offered by third parties which may be of interest to you. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KALYSS of the linked website and/or the content and materials found at the linked website, except as specifically stated otherwise by KALYSS . It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of an intrusive nature. We do not accept responsibility for those sites. Accessing any such links from the Service to gain access to other websites is at your own risk.
6. Products and Prices
Since we are continuously developing and upgrading our products and service, any technical, non-technical specification, including but not limited to web pages, reports tables, figures, images, videos or audios of any of products of uniwigs.com may be altered or completely changed in formats and contents without a prior notification either online or offline.
Prices listed on kalyss-wig.com or provided by any representatives of kalyss-wig.com are subject to change without a prior notice.
7. Modification, Limitation and Discontinuance of the Service.
KALYSS reserves the right at any time to limit access to, modify, change or discontinue any aspect of the Service with or without notice to you. In no event will KALYSS be liable to you for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. You agree that KALYSS will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such limitation, modification, change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
8. Entire Agreement.
Unless you enter into a separate written agreement with us that provides otherwise, this Agreement governs your use of the Website and Service and constitutes the entire agreement between you and KALYSS. It supersedes any prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between you and KALYSS regarding the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
9. Contact Us.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the Website and Service. You may contact us as provided for on our Contact page.