- It Is a 100% Fully Hand-Braided Effortless Cornrow Short Bob Braided Wig, Luxury Glue-less, Neatly and Tightly Done For Long Term Use.
- Made of high-quality imported Japanese Kanekalon Fiber, Light weight, no discomfort at all.
- 13x7" Extra Large swiss Lace Area, Natural Lace Parting Gives People an Illusion that is your own hair and Just Stepped Right out of Your Barber Shop.
- Style: effortless cornrow short bob braided wig
- Color: 1B Black
- Length: 10 inches
- Weight: approx 175g, Not Heavy At All
- Material: Import Japan-made synthetic fibers, very soft and natural luster
- Lace material: Super soft Swiss lace making it virtually undetectable as it ‘Melts’ into all skin-tones
- Wig cap constructions: 13X7” large lace area ear to ear lace front
- Easy to style without glue needed
1, The right way to meansure the hair is to make it stretch, especially for wavy and curly hair. When you measure the hair, you should stretch the hair to straight, instead of measuring it directly;
2, There maybe a little inaccuracy unavoidably because the hair is measured by hand, please kindly umderstand.
Wash your braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo.Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibers and your braids will fall out
①Get ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water
② Soak the hair with mild shampoo for a few minutes
③ Do it again to make sure the hair is clean
④ Raise the hair in clear water once
⑤ Cover the hair with the towel to soak up the water on it
⑥ Hang the hair with the open and air-dry it and curls holds well
1、Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
2、Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
3、Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
4、Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
5、Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.